Caribou Gear Outdoor Equipment Company
Magnum Pack Small - M.O.B (Meat On Bone) for deer, sheep, blk bear, antelope
MAGNUM PACK SERIES SMALL - DEER / BEAR / ANTELOPE This complete multi game bag set is a convenient package system that includes 7 game bags with logoed camp meat bag, storage bag, big game bag ID Tags, meat transfer form, field tips and instructions. The Magnum Pack Series game bags are larger than the High Country Series System, allowing ample room for best air circulation and easy handling, during prolonged hunts.
- 4- 20" x 34" Quarter Bags (Bag size: " Wide x " Tall)
- 1- 16" x 21" Meat Parts Bag
- 1 - 21" x 24" Cape Bag
- 1 - 12" x 21" Camp Meat Bag
- 1 - 10" x 24" Plastic Bag2 mil plastic bag
- 7 - Waterproof Tear Proof Big Game ID Tags w/zip Locks
- Field Tips and Instructions
- 1 - Vented Storage Bag with rubber coated mesh lower and labeled nylon upper.
- Total Weight 1.7 lbs.
Caribou Gear Magnum Packs are designed with all that is required for consecutive day guided and self-guided hunts. This consecutive day hunt requires a game bag with plenty of breathing room and easy mobility. These bags are Ultra Light stain resistant and designed with lock loops and reflective attachment for safety.
The MAGNUM PACK SERIES is the same long life durable synthetic fabric, patented, reusable Caribou Gear game bags.
Read more: Game Bag Use & Washing / CG Game Bag Design / What Game Bag Package System Do I Need?