10" Grizzly Kenetrek KE-0428-K Free Shipping
$274.95 $280.00Item #: KE-0428-K
KENETREK 10" GRIZZLY
Hunters and workers alike call the 10" GRIZZLY their everyday-all day boot. Made with old world craftsmanship using the finest components available, these boots are built tough for demanding outdoorsmen. Supportive, 6oz. leather uppers with Kenetrek Snug Fit Lacing wrap so securely around your ankle, you'll feel like your wearing an all leather boot. Removable liners are quilted from three separate layers with a durable wicking synthetic inside, and 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, as well as 3mm of wool felt. Handmade rubber bottoms have steel shanks and extra stiff midsoles with the K-Talon outsole to keep you on your feet in slippery terrain. We assemble these boots in Bozeman, Montana with the finest components available imported from several countries. Men's whole sizes (5-15) medium width. Half sizes round up to the next whole size, women order 1-1 1/2 sizes smaller. 5lbs. Made in Thailand.
- Height: 7"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb.
- Removable insole
- Heavy-duty nylon midsole
- Rustproof lacing hardware
- Gusseted tongue
- 2.8mm thick full-grain 7" leather upper for durability
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- High traction outsoles Vibram Vertige
- Extra padded soft collars with special flex notch upper for comfort
- Non-Insulated with no waterproof membrane for maximum breathability in warm weather.
- (NOT CRAMPON COMPATIBLE)