8' - 9' - 10' CARLISLE HEAVY DUTY RAFT OAR SHAFT 2PC
The 2 PC oars are a necessary item, to assure fitting in a (Beaver) bush plane.
This high quality basic oar shaft, with the oar blade combo is a diehard setup, there's lots of options out there! But this one takes a beating and is known to be used for raking during moose calling, shelter, a cot for carrying meat quarters, tossed ashore and grinding your way out of river jam and suck hole.
This is a performance-proven heavy duty oar shaft. This tempered aluminum push-button take down shaft has a reinforced inner sleeve to maximize strength and stiffness. A contoured handle with a Santoprene grip ensures comfort.
- Length (includes optional 26" blade): 8' 9' 10' ft.
- Shaft Diameter: 1.75" / 4.5 cm
- Weight: 8' 6.25 lbs, 9' 7 lbs, 10' 7.8 lbs
- Shaft Material: Tempered Aluminum
- *Blades are sold separate, blades are available in 6.5" and 8"
- *Additional shipping charges may apply
Tip: lightly lubricate (marine grease) the blade and 2pc shaft for easy disassembling. Sand and silt can bind these locations. Avoid using shaft extensions if possible.