Hunters Hip Waders - The Tundra Hippies
The Tundra Hippies are built tough and light weight for your extreme back country needs.
The Tundra Hippies are geared toward those more adventurous folks that tend to take the road less traveled. The idea to make a tougher Hippie came from Alaskan hunting guides who wanted a Hippie that could handle the demands of long treks through the varied environment of the Tundra.
Size's are based on your every day normal shoe size. Not available in half sizes. Wadding boots should be purchased one size larger then your normal shoe size, this will allow for the extra neoprene stocking material.
- NEW, 150 Denier Outer Fabric for Greater Abrasion and Snag Resistance
- 100% Breathable and Waterproof Polyester
- 3mm Neoprene Stocking Foot
- Convertible from Knee to Hip Height
- Adjustable Elastic Draw Cord at Top
- Nylon Cinch Strap at Knee
- Integrated Gravel Guards
- Color, Dark Green
- Sizes, Small, Med, Large, X-Large and XX-Large