4" Meat Hook by RaptoRazor
To a butcher a meat hook is the other important tool you would find next to a sharp knife.
A meat hook makes for easy handling of big meat chunks and leg quarters.
For the hunter who butchers their own meat, a meat hook is just as important as your sharp knife, in the field and kitchen.
In the field the meat hook makes game easy to handle well gutting, caping, and transporting as well as butchering.
- 4” Meat Hook / Gaff - Handle may be added as an option
- 420 Stainless steel
- 5/16" Diameter
- Strong and durable
- 3.5 oz
- Fits both aluminum and injection molded handles
- Great for dragging out animals, fishing, field dressing, hay hook and meat hook.
- Tested to lift over 500 lbs
- Heat treated for strength