Extreme Duffel 40L, 70L, 90L
Koyukon™ duffel bags offer unmatched performance in the field with stylish looks for every day use. Designed for hardcore outdoor enthusiasts. Built to handle environmental extremes, protecting your valuable clothing and gear against rain, wind and snow.
For easy transport, we added backpack styled shoulder straps with easy removal features and easy grip side handles. This is an important feature at the airport or in and out of a raft. Also included are side straps for your accessories such as fishing case or tripod, reflective logos to easily locate in the darkest of night, and bottom straps for transporting tarps, blankets or simply to compress your gear in tight quarters (with the combined use of the air release valve on the side).
We didn't hold back in making the finest, most durable duffel bag available.
Made of heavy duty nylon waterproof, abrasion-resistant polyurethane coating, using 840-denier at the upper section and 1680-denier at the bottom. Making this duffel bag pliable in the coldest weather conditions, and super tough when in and out of raft or bush plane. This is the most durable fabric made, far superior to all PVC fabric.
- Upper - Heavy duty abrasion resistant TPU coated 840-denier nylon
- Bottom - Super duty abrasion resistant TPU coated 1680-denier nylon
- Side mounted compression air release valve.
- 3 count 100% external heavy duty marine grade zippers
- 1 internal zippered storage pocket (not waterproof)
- Light Reflective Logos - This unique easy locate feature makes it possible to see your dry bags in the darkest of nights.
- 2 light reflective closure assist handles
- 2 external side mount fishing rod or tripod velcro straps w/silicone grip
- 2 Nylon webbing straps underneath the duffel to carry extra bulky gear.
- **Manufacturing Defect 5 Year Warranty**
Alpine Green and Storm Grey
40L - 25.5" x 13.25 Weight 2lb 13oz
70L - 28.5 x 15 x 15 Weight 3lb
90L - 33.5 x 15 x 15 Weight 3lb 6oz